Imaging & Radiology
The diagnosis of various diseases at the earliest stages of development plays a very important role in being cured.The Department of Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology provides clinical services in diagnostic radiology and interventional radiology. The Department is fully equipped with latest technologies to provide services at par excellence. The Department is complemented with a team of competent radiologists, technicians and staff to provide best services.
The Department consisting of various sub sections which include: X- Ray, Ultrasonography, ECHO, CT Scan and Cath Lab.
- The radiology and imaging is equipped with state of art diagnostics systems such as :
- X- Ray machine (300 mA) and one portable X-ray machine(60mA).
- CT Scan with single slice Imaging Technique (Simens).
- ECHO Machine with TEE and Color Doppler.
- High end Sonography Machines.
- X-Ray: The X-Ray Section utilizes a collimated X-ray beam to produce an image on film. These are useful in examining various parts of the body including the chest, bones & joints etc. The films review by a Radiologist and Physician.
- C T Scan: The Department uses a single slice Spiral Scanner from Siemens, for efficient whole body and body part examinations. This Scanner is designed for excellent image quality and low radiation dose. The Scanner represents a milestone with respect to increased volume of coverage and good resolutions with shortened examination time. It enables standard CT examinations.
- ECHO: State of the Art Ultrasound machines capable of performing high resolution imaging, along with 3D imaging and excellent colour Doppler imaging are available in the Department.
- Ultra Sonography: State of the Art Ultrasound machines capable of performing high resolution imaging. The radiologists review the film.